Monday, December 6, 2010

Feliz day......

I am already missing the sweets from Christmas but I will just have to wait until next year! I will be strong...hahaha! Or maybe we can celebrate Christmas in July after I get home?!

Quick update because time is up:

Wagner was baptized this weekend! YAY! It was a battle but he finally made! Please pray for him to be strong and keep enduring to the end! He will do great things in the church if he can overcome the temptations that easily bind him.

Karina and Altair will be married on Friday and she will get baptized that night. It will be super special and I hope I can be here for it!

We have transfers on Wednesday and we will find out about who is moving around tonight...anxiety!! I think I will be transferred. I want to stay here because I really love this area but I know that if I am transferred it is for the best...More to learn in every moment!!

4 sisters are going home and a bunch of Elders and only 2 Elders are arriving. One of them is suppose to be going to Chile but is waiting for his visa so he´s going to be here only temporarily. The situation with missionaries here is very sad! With all the visa issues Brazil is very low in numbers of missionaries. Our mission will have to close a lot of areas I think. We will probably be moving around a lot.

I ask for your prayers that more young men and woman decide to serve missions. Missionaries are needed in great numbers here in Brazil and I´m sure in all areas of the world right now. We need to fulfill the sign of the second coming that the gospel be preached to all the world in greater and greater numbers.

Love you!!

Sister Knudsen

No comments:

Post a Comment